Landing Gear Strut Service Stand
Hydro Mite has been in service since 1984. Customers currently using Hydro Mite Stands include U.S. Air Force, U.S. Air Force Reserves, U.S. Navy, U.S. Navy Reserves, U.S. Marine Corps, Air National Guard, Malaysian Air Force, Belgium Air Force, American, Delta, United, USAirways, Varig, Federal Express, Atlas Air, and United Parcel Services. Commercial aircraft serviced by Hydro Mite include: Lockheed Martin L-1011s, DC-8s, DC-9s/MD-80s/MD90s, DC-10s/MD-11s, B707s, B727s, B737s, B747s, B757s, B767s, B777s, all Airbus, BAe-146s, RJ-70s, and Fokker 100s.
- Models available to service all struts with fluid and nitrogen in minutes, without jacking the aircraft.
- Eliminates fluid contamination of the aircraft, atmosphere, and work area, helping operators comply with EPA and OSHA requirements governing the release of hazardous and toxic fluids into the environment.
- Equipment is straight-forward and uncomplicated. Training is accomplished through one hour of instruction at the aircraft.
- Corrects strut fluid volume at the gate, avoiding delays and air turn-backs. Complete strut servicing is accomplished in the same time required to perform nitrogen servicing only, eliminating deferred maintenence.
- Is self-contained and fully mobile. Eliminates the need to locate and transport several different pieces of equipment to the aircraft for strut servicing.
- Standardizes and simplifies strut servicing, producing lower seat-mile-costs, and long-term economic benefits. More frequent strut servicing extends the life of the landing gear, and prevents premature strut failure.
- Enables carriers to increase workforce productivity without increasing workforce size.
- Services Airbus A-319, A-320, and A-321, without jacking the aircraft.
FIELD EVALUATION STUDIES SHOW
- Aircraft out-of-commission time reduced by 80% - 90%.
- Man-hour savings of 80% or more.
- Monetary savings of 75% - 85%.
NATIONAL STOCK NUMBERS
Copyright © Rentfrow, Incorporated, 1999 - 2006All rights reserved.